Re: Mixing digital photography with analog photography

I do like the DIY pinhole lens for you dlsr. Much of the joy in analog is the printing itself. So when digital filters replicate printing processes, I get a little snobbish. It's like veggie burgers or veggie hotdogs. If you want a burger, eat a freakin' burger. If you want the brush effect of a plat/pal print, make a plat/pal print. If you want your image to look faded, leave it in a photo album for 30 years.