Re: ????: Polaroid D&S

On 2012-09-06 18:41, asharpe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Heh. Why does dust only matter for the 35 million film cameras out there?
I might argue that a sensor with power applied to it is even more of a
dust magnet than film that has been wound to the next frame, generating
static electricity. How many replaceable lens digital cameras are out
there?

Argue all you like, but my experience with my and other people's film negatives and slides, vs. my and a few other people's digital captures with interchangeable lens cameras, is that the digital has less than 1% the time needed for spotting as the film does (most of the time, none at all).

So, yeah, sometimes you need to do a bit of cleanup on digital, definitely. I *always* have to do quite a lot of cleanup on film.
Dragaera: http://dragaera.info