Re: ΣÏ?εÏ?: Polaroid D&S

Heh. Why does dust only matter for the 35 million film cameras out there?
I might argue that a sensor with power applied to it is even more of a
dust magnet than film that has been wound to the next frame, generating
static electricity. How many replaceable lens digital cameras are out
there?

Andrew