Re: Σχετ: Polaroid D&S

The Polaroid Dust and Scratches filter deals with dust and scratches better than anything I have found, but it does result in some artifacts.  To get around that, I apply the D&S filter at whatever strength is needed to get rid of most of the flaws.  Then in the History panel, I click the box that applies the History Brush to that level and then click on the level above (before the filter was applied).  That way you can use the History Brush, viewing at 100%, to brush out only the flaws and the filter is not applied to the whole photo.  You can do the same thing with layers, but I usually use the History Brush because it's easier and faster.

http://polaroid-dust-scratch-removal-software.en.softonic.com/

The only problem is that they have not upgraded the software to work with 64 bits so I have to keep a 32 bit version of Photoshop on my computer to use with that software and Focus Magic, which also works only with 32 bits.

Hope this helps.

Tina