Re: Jan Faul

One letter from Jan and a sleepy group awakens with a deluge of responses. Jan, you are being welcomed by those who remember the part you played in making the forum an active interchange of viewpoints. I went to your site and enjoyed what you have done with the years you were away. I for one hope that we will see some of your work on the forum and also your comments on the work of other members. Welcome Jan.

Phil Wayner