Re: Blazy hazy Jan faul and the pass the camera project

Jan re-introduces himself after a decade absence by titling an email with his name and writing the opening line: I gave the PTC camera and film to the SI years ago and sadly it was rejected. If y’all really have to see the mediocre shots we all took, I can upload them to my web site next week.

Jan a few posts later offers:
..are you gonna cough up the scanning costs? I bill scans at $50.

followed by:
I do not know where anybody’s film is. I’ll look, but no promises.

same same

welcome back Jan