Blazy hazy

On Aug 9, 2012, at 10:58 AM, b b wrote:

Please return my frame from Raphael, do not publish this anywhere.

NOw everybody on this list knows your concern, and I do not know where anybody’s film is. I’ll look, but no promises. In case you have not noticed, I spent a few years recovering from anesthesia and 21 surgeries and after the wonderful conversations I’ve had since yesterday, perhaps I should leave again.

You act like all I have to worry about is where your frame is. I’ll call the image police and see if they can find it. When I do I’ll take m y$50,000 foot out for a round of golf.