Re: Jan Faul

On 2012-08-08 20:09, Jan Faul wrote:

I gave the PTC camera and film to the SI years ago and sadly it was
rejected.  If y’all really have to see the mediocre shots we all took,
  I can upload them to my web site next week.

Yeah, I actually would. I never expected the results to have any particular artistic value, but the project as it ended was rather a let-down of the energy generated while the cameras were going around. Seeing the photos in decent scans would go some way towards closure on that for me.
Dragaera: http://dragaera.info