RE: Some comments on current PF photographs

>                   Andrew Davidhazy - Which one will it be? -
> ... I actually did not make this
> photograph. It was made by the adult bird tripping a light
> beam so I wonder if this is MY photo or the bird's?

It was your actions in setting the trigger and equipment that caused the photo to be taken. The bird did not consciously trip the shutter. So you can take credit for being the camera monkey.
However, with control of the composition, the mother bird is definitely the art director.

I see, like my son the day he figured how to get his diaper off, someone has spread his/her feces on the wall. That would probably be the third chick.