RE: Alex Webb

I looked at the photographs in his exhibition. It struck me that he did not worry about verticals or parallel lines. Buthe showed spontenuity of the situation which is difficult to achieve.

Due to my poor financial situation I recently sold my remaining camera and pawned my mobile phone. I hope to redeem the phone on Saturday and buy a new camera next month. The problem is a spendthrift girl friend that I don't have the heart to throw out of the house as she would instantly become homeless. She keeps asking for money and as a result I am hugely in debt that I cannot pay. I have asked an attorney to look after my affairs but that will not take effect for another six weeks from the time of application to the court of protection. My girl friend is exploiting me.

Dr Chris