Re: More help needed for a technology challenged person

I appreciate all your information, Karl. Thank you for taking so much time to help me out. I'm sure I'm not the only one who benefited from your comments. I took the plunge and bought an iphone. This is a learning experience for me and in the future I'll know what I do or don't like about iphone and with a little more experience and knowledge maybe I can make a better choice. One nice thing for me is, the store where I bought the phone is only a few blocks from my home and the people are very helpful and knowledgeable. The store in particular was recommended because of this. They had many phones to choose from (so confusing!), but I had to make a choice.

I'm eager to get started, but I had to read so many papers and give so much information about myself I could have sworn I was buying a house or high end car.

Now it's up top me to get learning (it's worse than trying to learn my first camera).

I still appreciate all the help I got very much. I took notes to the store with me, and thanks to all the information I got from this list I was able to ask some intelligent questions.

Thank you, to all.

Marilyn

****
Have you ever wished you could tell your childhood self a thing or two about growing up? Would the knowledge you know now have saved you from learning things the hard way?

It's Tough Growing Up: Children's Stories of Courage
Marilyn Dalrymple and Joan Foor
www.itstoughgrowingup.com
***
Where's Ezra? A children's story about being and having friends.
Marilyn Dalrymple, author; Leslie Duffey, Illustrator
-----Original Message----- From: Karl Shah-Jenner