Re: More help needed for a technology challenged person

Blackberry is for business and never got into  the mobile phone as an entertainment device which Apple did.
Blackberry might survive as a company. They have put off their new operating system which was scheduled to be out for this Christmas.  If they modify the OS to include entertainment feature RIM (Research In Motion), the manufacturer might not go under. I wouldn't recommend it either as a phone unless everyone else in your organization has one or as a stock  unless you like to gamble on turn a-rounds. Lottery is better investment for my money.

window based phones are cheaper than Iphone
Roy