Re: PF exhibit site updated MAR-10-12

Too lazy to type my own ... so hijack someone else's

>> Bob Sull - Hot at work
I really like this

>> John Palcewski - Vittoria
>An interesting shot ruined for me by having an inane description.
Maybe "inane" is harsh - but the description did not help the picture as a picture.
I wanted the camera to be higher to catch your model at the end of the swing, but then noticed that any higher at all
and the branches would have obscured the factory.

>> Don Roberts - Temple Detail

>I wanted to like this, but the blown out wooden studs and face of the

>lantern vie for my attention,

Read Don't comment about them being painted white.  Yes - maybe - but while that explains the outcome it does not make
them less distracting.

Solution?

- Shot on raw ... detail might be there in the file

- clone over (30% opacity) some "ends of wood" ... darkening them down & giving (false) texture.

So yes - it is for me a nice picture BUT the whites do stand out.

>> Christopher Strevens - Just Sitting

A bad picture - maybe a family keepsake / momento but that's where it ends. The description - yeah, right, we all get
old. As a photograph as opposed to a snapshot - the handle of the zimmer frame is beautifully sharp.  Isn't it
wonderful how modern auto everything cameras know just where in the frame focus should be.  :o(