Re: NEDCC Expands Film Reformatting Capabilities

Thanks Emily,

Bob
Money can't buy happiness--- But somehow it's more comfortable to cry in a Porsche than a Kia.

On 3/12/2012 5:37 PM, Emily L. Ferguson wrote:
At 1:06 PM -0400 3/12/12, Bob wrote:
I agree with you.  I have a Canon FS2710 but can't find drivers for it any more.  My wife bought me a USB scanner for negatives and positives.  Now If I can learn to use it.....

VueScan will assist you in scanning from just about any device that can be connected to your computer if the manufacturer can't be bothered to update the scanning software.