Re: NEDCC Expands Film Reformatting Capabilities

I agree with you.  I have a Canon FS2710 but can't find drivers for it any more.  My wife bought me a USB scanner for negatives and positives.  Now If I can learn to use it.....

Bob

Money can't buy happiness--- But somehow it's more comfortable to cry in a Porsche than a Kia.