Re: Gallery review

Hi Lea - thank you for your helpful comments. I apologise for those white bits...I missed them completely! How could I?! Should have been cloned off - dirt on the negs... I deliberately didn't increase contrast though as I felt the greyness of the scene reflected the greyness of the day. I had others from our day in Whitehaven but this was the best. But I assure you we do actually get a lot of sunshine even in the Lake District!

Howard