Re: PF members exhibit on 14-01-12

On 1/15/12 5:33 AM, John Palcewski wrote:
Rob Miracle - Halos and Horns  In the 1800s Julia Margaret Cameron
produced a number of dream-like allegorical and Arthurian images,
which weren't widely appreciated.   I think this image is way too
detailed and harsh to work as a dream or a metaphor, especially when
at the bottom there are credits for the author and stylist.

Hi John. Thank you for the feed back. In the case of the water marks, they are sadly, not optional. I do not normally credit the stylist in this fashion, but this was her concept shoot, so I felt she needed to be credited for the photos as well.

As for it being a dream like allegory, that was not the purpose of this. He is a fallen angel burning in hell. It is supposed to be harsh and hellish. Perhaps I should revisit it in more of a dream like fashion, but in our original design, it was not to be.

Thanks
Rob

--
Rob Miracle