Re: It's coming! It's coming!

The first thing I did with mine was play solitaire for a few hours, to get accustomed to the pen.

Then, study up on the adjustments you can make to pre-script common commands in common apps.

Then start using it to edit an image watching which commands you might want to script. Edit a few more images and continue to consider how to maximize the capabilities of the scripting.

Then practice for a couple days controlling the Mac with the touchpad. It's not the same as the touchpad on the MacBooks and you will want to get the hang of it before making any committments to scripts for Finder.

I've used a Wacom tablet for many years now, but I can't draw a crooked line on purpose (as I'm fond of saying) so basically I just use my tablet for cursor control It's far and away the very best tool out there for percise cursor control, at least until you hands start shaking in middle age! But artists use the pressure sensitive feature extensively when drawing and you may wish to explore that and practice.

And yes, put the mouse somewhere far away, far, far away. Far away, but not in the trash because you might find a way to sell it on eBay to some dope who lost theirs!
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx