It's coming! It's coming!

This summer, I bought a Wacom Intuous4 tablet with big plans to adjust my post-prod flow. When I unpacked, the pen was gone. Such a lovely piece of gear rendered useless unless I want an overpriced coaster for the coffee table. Well, the pen has arrived in Riyadh and should be on its way tomorrow. Any recommendations of what I should do first with the tablet? Huh? Huh?!