Re: It's coming! It's coming!

Thanks for the input Emily, I do appreciate it. However, I had to do a couple of double takes when reading your email

On 12/10/11 8:11 PM, Emily L. Ferguson wrote:
It's far and away the very best tool out there for percise cursor control, at least until you hands start shaking in middle age!
that, or earlier with the drink
not in the trash because you might find a way to sell it on eBay to some dope
i had to make sure this didn't say "sell it on eBay to buy some dope"