Re: Everybody Is A Photographer

You really have to forgive and move on. Apple has stopped supporting many things but the things they have replaced them with are superior. Microsoft has too. When is the last time you have used a 5 1/4" floppy or an MFM drive. Apple gave them up in 1984 nearly 10 years before everyone else with the 3.5" floppy and SCSI drives (hmm they are still compatible.) Anyway do you really need that kind of legacy support?  How about that serial mouse? Apple was the first to use USB. History is full of obsoleted technology. It is apparent that the CD and DVD are going away too looking at Apples newest hardware.   Apple may appear to strand their users but they have ushered in all of the current technology. Apple brings the future today. This is why people buy them. Some people don't like change and others embrace it.  To each their own I say.

Andy

Sent from my iPhone