Re: Everybody Is A Photographer

>Only with the most recent new version are they finally breaking that.
Thats the thin end ...

Even Google now - warning me that IE 8 is not compatible ... ????

>Now Adobe is another problem.  But even they accomodate the
>slow-upgrade-er.  Even though I'm still running PSCS3, and there's no
>plugin for my Canon 7D, Adobe still does provide a way for me to get
>my RAW images reformatted so I don't have to upgrade to PSCS5.  And
>it's free.

Canon 7D? That's not an old Camera? I rest my case ... it's a ridiculous situation.

Imaging in the days of film, if every manufacturer had insited on their own design of spool?  Yes, they could have
justified (spun) reasons why it had to be blah blah ... but a common raw format should be universal by now ...