Re: comments

There is no point in time or place when the horizon is not level, sorry.

Somewhere behind or below whatever you're shooting there is a level, horizontal horizon.

If the tree would be canted, then perhaps it constitutes the right angle of the horizon. Or perhaps it's not vertical. Trees don't necessarily grow straight up.

Emily L. Ferguson
508-563-6822
www.landsedgephoto.com