Re: comments

Marilyn, I agree with you on the cropping.  I got captured by the pastel color of the sky because of all the moisture in the air.  Better with less.

And for an earlier reviewer, sorry I don't remember who, that same moisture made it impossible to get a really sharp shot.  I tried more sharpening and it looked awful.  And, in nature, horizons are often not level.  This was one and to get it level I would have had the tree canted.  Lesser of 2 evils.

Thanks for reviews.
Don