Re: PHOTOFORUM digest 5743

I find it hard to believe that free speech is so restricted in the UK.  Cite the legislation, would you?
Don

On 7/2/11 3:54 AM, Dan Mitchell wrote:
Re:
From: Christopher Strevens <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 1 July 2011 05:45:34 GMT+01:00
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: New Images

I have put up some new images on my web page on www.chrisspages.co.uk/myimages/ They are of my continuing stay in Hungary. I left my home in the UK because of religious persecution by Christians and I need to find a country where there is a law of freedom of religious belief (it means that I am free to believe what I know to be true), such as the EU or USA.

Please be aware that there are laws in the UK which prohibit publishing anti-religious comment such as you are now making. Please desist and confine yourself to purely photographic comment.

DM