Re: PHOTOFORUM digest 5743

Irrespective of the particular comments from Chris Strevens in this instance I am sure that I am not alone in wishing that he would confine himself solely to photographic matters. There are numerous examples of his misrepresentation of life in England and its laws.

I know that no one is obliged to read his comments or to look at his photographs but I feel that it is a pity that his delusions are given any publicity.

The one thing that I have verified is that he is entitled to his RPS designation.

Michael