Re: PHOTOFORUM digest 5743

I suppose if Chris had made some PRO-religious comments you'd be happy as a clam, and would have encouraged him to make more.  But then wait.   I suspect that to you religious means Fundamentalist Christian, since you believe that is the only TRUE religion in the world, right?

Maybe you should find another discussion forum.