Re: Member's gallery comments

On 2011-06-12 07:31, Belinda Peters wrote:

          David Dyer-Bennet - Dinosaur! Oh, okay, Emu.
Love the eye of the bird...yes, a dinosaur, but I would like to see the legs/feet.

I've got one in my gallery that (just barely) shows the feet; that's why I've got it, it's not really very good.

<http://dd-b.net/cgi-bin/picpage.pl/dd-b/SnapshotAlbum/data/2011/06050-mankato?pic=ddb%2020110605%20010-215>

Part of their pen was in sun, part in shade, and they tended to walk up and down along the fence, which had stuff growing at the bottom. So I never really got a good full-length shot. I probably should have gone for some shots specifically of the feet, since they're interesting.

We were at the farm to borrow a horse for our model to ride just a bit (earlier in that gallery), the emu (and peacocks) were a surprise bonus; but the time of day and weather weren't actually very good for lighting them.

Thanks for the comments!
Dragaera: http://dragaera.info