Re: Member's gallery comments

While my last submission was certainly directed at the whole cause ribbon phenomena, I find it interesting that it continues without me. More interestingly, that you see it as a pink ribbon. Others, perhaps with loved one in the armed services, might see a yellow ribbon, or any other color. With the previous submission, I felt the monochrome left the ribbon colorless and looking for a cause. It seems to have taken a life of its own. I merely thought the Big Bad Wolf had left behind a souvenir to be found in the forest. Thanks for the comment.