Re: PF members exhibit on 05-28-11

> Â Â Â Â Â Â Mario Filipe Pires - White clouds over red lady

Well, the title tells me the lady is red, though I don't see much of it.
ÂYou've cooked the color pretty hard, and added vignetting and a glass
plate border. The picture has a southwestern feel to it for me. But
everything's centered, and there isn't much to look at. It's certainly
one heck of a colorful sky, though.

I'm a centered kind of guy :)

MÃrio Pires

Curso de EstÃtica FotogrÃfica -http://esteticafotografica.org