Re: PF members exhibit on 05-28-11

John Palcewski - Horseman, pass by!

I don't understand the title, unless it refers to a general asking the
troops to parade for inspection, but that's ok. The fill flash works
pretty well here, though I wish I could see a bit more of the rider's
face. Maybe you could dodge it a little. A good dramatic angle; the
horse's neck looks almost impossibly long.

Regarding âHorseman, pass by,â see ÂWikipedia:

In September 1948, [William Butler ]Yeats' body was moved to Drumcliffe, County Sligo, on the Irish Naval Service corvette LÃ Macha.[68] His epitaph is taken from the last lines of "Under Ben Bulben", one of his final poems:

Cast a cold Eye
On Life, on Death.
Horseman, pass by

http://tinyurl.com/3jtuxdo