Re: PF members exhibit on May 7, 2011

Trevor, thanks for your thought from  http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html

I agree the margins may have come out too dark, but I'm saving my efforts to work on the original raw file rather than on the quick fix I made to the jpg using Elements.  A large print will have to wait for that.

Yes, it's majestic, but compared to seeing the flooding Mississippi. . .I don't know.

On the other hand, another image I took, side view and closer, seems to grab others the same way -- sometimes stronger.

  -yoram