Re: PF members exhibit on May 7, 2011

Yeah, I got to experimenting with various plug-ins and filters and may have overcooked this. Indeed the view is not typical of Tokyo. When I was there 50 plus years ago it was entertainment and shopping. Now the entertainment has largely moved to other areas like Shibuya and this is a high end shopping area. Certain days are allocated to pedestrian traffic; vehicles are rerouted and you can stroll around. The rest of the time it is typical Tokyo traffic mayhem. Surprisingly well managed by the drivers however.
Don