gallery thoughts

Katharina- Not my favorite image of yours. I don't understand the purpose of the clock. The lighting is mysterious and interesting, though. I need one of those outfits.

Pini- Hmmm. Made me look twice and then again. I like the play on my brain that happens when I look at this. I assume this is a straight shot and not a composite. It's one that could go either way in my mind.

Emily- I wish I lived where fiddleheads grow just because I like the name. Good clean capture but a bit busy for my eye. I do like the bokeh going on in the background.

Sherie- Nice sunset image. I like the graphic quality of this...the z going through the image from the bottom up. Your sensor is dirty but you knew that already, didn't you?

Dan- Agreed, it is interestingly symmetrical. Bet you could do some fun graphic stuff with those windmill blades.

Yoram- Definitely captures the power of water. Nice image. I might lighten the edges a bit, especially that left side but the turmoil in the water at the bottom of this image is really wonderful.

Don- Busy, busy, busy. But in a good way. The image appears to be a hair off of level to me which makes me think that woman in the crosswalk is hiking up hill. Not sure the impact to the buildings would be worth leveling to that solid main lane line but I'd try it. I really like the comic relief the arrows add to this image.

Trever- You should have introduced yourself when you stopped by to take this picture of the mass of cords behind my desk. Ha! The absolute absurdity of this image makes it a winner. The power lines mixed with the lines in the siding combined with the soft edges make this a mess to love. Nicely done.

Lea

your kids . my camera . we'll click
www.leamurphy.com