Re: gallery thoughts

Thanks! I try to share a little chaos wherever I go...it pleases me when it's appreciated!

On 5/13/11 8:16 PM, Lea Murphy wrote:
Trevor- You should have introduced yourself when you stopped by to take this picture of the mass of cords behind my desk. Ha! The absolute absurdity of this image makes it a winner. The power lines mixed with the lines in the siding combined with the soft edges make this a mess to love. Nicely done.