Re: gallery thoughts

Sherie,

You have a couple options. One is to actually open your camera and clean your sensor with any manner of products out there for the job. If you've never done it I would recommend having someone show you how before doing it yourself. At least that's what I did.

Another, and a much easier option, is to use the healing brush in Photoshop to get rid of the dust marks on your image. I noticed them in the sky...the little dark blobish looking things.

Lea

On May 13, 2011, at 4:36 PM, Sherie Andrea Taylor wrote:

> On Friday 13 May 2011 10:16:49 you wrote:
>> Sherie- Nice sunset image. I like the graphic quality of this...the z going
>> through the image from the bottom up. Your sensor is dirty but you knew
>> that already, didn't you
>
> No I didn't not?  So how do I clean my sensor?

your kids . my camera . we'll click
www.leamurphy.com