Re: PF members exhibit on MAR 19, 11

Normally, I don't take offense at critiques since that is one reason I send photos but this one seems like you just got out of the wrong side of the bed, John. You have been following the gallery so you know, or should, that I have been sending Japan photos since December. And I am afraid your conception of the meaning of the caption is dead wrong. It was just an explanation. So, damn right I would have sent it even if Japan had not been in the news. I have friends there and I am aware of the magnitude of the tragedy so try not to be so condemnatory, will you? Usually you have very perceptive photos and critiques; this one truly disappoints me.
I was struck by the conjunction of the yellows!  Simple enough.
Don