Re: PF members exhibit on MAR 19, 11

>I was struck by the conjunction of the yellows!  Simple enough.
Don

If it's the yellows ... it's the top and bottom of this picture that don't work for me.
If it were mine - I'd lose the water completely and crop donw from the top just enough to lose all the white sky.

Oh, and if that's a teache in the grey jacket left - you'd have thought he would set an xample by wearing a yellow
hat too !