Re: PF members exhibit on MAR 19, 11

I'll bet this one wasn't shot on a mobile!
http://www.natures-pencil.co.uk/heroes/rtalbot.htm

On Sat, Mar 19, 2011 at 10:30 AM, wildimages@xxxxxxxxxxx <wildimages@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
My main IMDB page is ...
But yes, that's me (or technically, it was in 2009).

Having a lot of fun in front of camera these days ...
tempted to buy a 7D or 5D mark 2 now ... for the video ... instead of borrowing other people's.

The snail ... that was shot on a mobile phone :o)

Âyou?