Comments

Dan Mitchell
Jean, Jim, & Dog:  I am drawn to this photograph.  Itâs very real, comfortable (I can identify with it), and a refreshing change in our âtoo busy, overwhelming,â world.  Where was it taken, Dan?

Emily L. Ferguson
dormitory checkerboard:  I like the  colors and textures.  The reflection in the upper, right-hand window is amazing.

Sherie Taylor
All dress up and no place to go:  Imaginative, funny, fascinating.  I love it.

Katarina Kitaeva
Apocalypse:  Unsettling, but well done.

Lea Murphy
Dr. Phil:  A beautifully done portrait.  The lighting is perfect.  I imagine that âWhat you see is what you get,â and the gentleman is as friendly and as nice as he appears to be.

Christopher Strevens
Budapest in January:
When viewing this photograph there doesnât seem to be a place for my eye to rest (focal point), and the scene seems a little chaotic.  A
fter reading your comment though, that seems to be accurate.

****
Have you ever wished you could tell your childhood self a thing or two about growing up?
Would the knowledge you know now have saved you from learning things the hard way?

It's Tough Growing Up: Children's Stories of Courage
Marilyn Dalrymple and Joan Foor
www.itstoughgrowingup.com