Rest of comments

(My last âcommentâ message was sent before I was ready.  I didnât correct typos, etc.â)

John Palcewski
Horse and Rider:  The subjects seem a little too centered, but the image gives me the feel of the horse and rider having a good time on a beautiful day.

Thank you to all who contributed to the gallery and to Andy and staff for hanging the show.

Marilyn

****
Have you ever wished you could tell your childhood self a thing or two about growing up?
Would the knowledge you know now have saved you from learning things the hard way?

It's Tough Growing Up: Children's Stories of Courage
Marilyn Dalrymple and Joan Foor
www.itstoughgrowingup.com