Today isn't going to be my day - rest of comments . . .

Don Roberts
Sanjusangen-do Hallway:  Beautiful lighting.  The feel of the photograph (the hallway) draws me right into the image.  I can feel the temperature, smell the scents and see what is all around me.  I like this photograph very much.

Marilyn

****
Have you ever wished you could tell your childhood self a thing or two about growing up?
Would the knowledge you know now have saved you from learning things the hard way?

It's Tough Growing Up: Children's Stories of Courage
Marilyn Dalrymple and Joan Foor
www.itstoughgrowingup.com