Re: Sample exam for your amusement

Karl, Chris, David,

Want to teach my course? ;) OK - I'll pick on Karl's note - let me know if I am missing interesting (????) questions ...

2. 33 1/3 RPM is that not exactly 200 degrees/sec. ?  ;)

would you consider #18 again? Or help me clarify the question?

19. Capacitance and Voltage      Chris: watt seconds agreed!

33. High frame rate, high sensitivity and high resolution.

on #35 I was going for the simple answer - computer nerds!!  :)

on #37 hs digital cameras fill up a buffer with images and then they start replacing from oldest until buffer filled again so if you stop recording when an event happens it runs for maybe 1/2 the buffer longer and then stops. On playback you can play back frames that were recorded before the stop signal arrived and thus look into the past! ;) ... so to speak!

30. 3.33

31. 1/10X  ;)

major errors on my part? let me know 'cause I still have time to fix them before giving to students tomorrow afternoon!

Andy