Re: Sample exam for your amusement

On 2011-01-16 12:47, ADavidhazy wrote:

Yes. I "struggled" with the TV scan rate - But we used an old CRT B&W
one so decided to go with it. If someone brings up an objection and can
justify it they'll be given leniency!

They can't reasonably complain about that.

High speed cameras goals: Fast rate, High Resolution, High sensitivity.
Can't have all of these at same time!

Good, I figured the real answer was somewhere in that area.

6400 foot candles = light falling on a surface on an average sunny day.
(Rochester excepted! - no sunny days!) Sunny 16 rule based on it sort
of. 25 x f# squared / exposure time x ISO = 6400

Figured it would be some sort of benchmark value!

any other questions? ;)

Not at this time :-)

Dragaera: http://dragaera.info