Re: Sample exam for your amusement

David,

Yes. I "struggled" with the TV scan rate - But we used an old CRT B&W one so decided to go with it. If someone brings up an objection and can justify it they'll be given leniency!

High speed cameras goals: Fast rate, High Resolution, High sensitivity. Can't have all of these at same time!

6400 foot candles = light falling on a surface on an average sunny day. (Rochester excepted! - no sunny days!) Sunny 16 rule based on it sort of. 25 x f# squared / exposure time x ISO = 6400

any other questions? ;)
Andy