Re: Scanning/copying addenda

On Mon, January 3, 2011 15:53, Tina Manley wrote:
> You can still buy the Nikon LS5000:
> http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=&N=0&Q=&Ntt=%2Bnikon+Scanner+5000&A=endecaSearch
>
> <http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=&N=0&Q=&Ntt=%2Bnikon+Scanner+5000&A=endecaSearch>That's
> the one I have with a batch feeder.  Works great.

I have that combination myself (from the source you link, for that
matter), and I would agree.

It's still formally discontinued, so far as I can understand Nikon's web
site, so I wouldn't expect it to be available new for terribly much
longer.

However, the fact that B&H is selling it new for less is certainly the
ultimate answer to the optimists on Ebay asking $4200 for the Coolscan
5000 ED plus stack feeder!

Dragaera: http://dragaera.info