Re: Scanning/copying addenda

The fact they are discontinued means that the price should be much more favorable on eBay whee I bought mine.  Older items still can have a lot of value.  I am sorry I am going through this thread very quickly right now but an earlier poster reminded me of an important point.  If you have shot almost entirely digital and only occasionally encounter film the camera approach makes sense.  But I shot film for over 40 years and have large collections to digitize.  I like scanner better even if it does take a bit longer.  I think the results are better if you use the right software i.e. Vuescan.
Don