Re: "Nose grease" update

I have just tried this item for covering the back of my camera. It seems to keep the fingerprint off.

Digital Camera Display Protection Film (Pro Guard AR) for Canon EOS 5D Mark IIby Micro Solution of Japan

Tom Barker

On Dec 28, 2010, at 4:20 PM, rcardona@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

En la variedad esta el gusto.
This message was sent from a BlackBerry® from TiGo.

-----Original Message-----
From: Trevor Cunningham <trevor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 18:47:25
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students<photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx >
Subject: Re: "Nose grease" update

i'm presently filing patent for a camera that requires a scanner/ sensor
to be implanted in my right eyeball (my bad eye anyway) and the
"shutter" will be tripped when i say the phrase "boo-ya!"...all wb and
iso settings will be cognitive and the usb dump will be in my...

pasha wrote:
Yah! Like the glasses in "The Jerk", but with a longer extension to
keep your nose away. Then you wouldn't have to worry about rotating
the nose guard back-and-forth (you might look pretty silly walking
around with it still covering your nose).

pasha