Re: "Nose grease" update

Say, here's a thought. Why not configure a snap-in nose guard on a swivel? When you're taking your camera out of your camera bag, take out the nose guard as well and snap it in -- onto your glasses or whatever. Then, when you're ready to look through the viewfinder, just rotate the nose guard into place, look through the viewfinder, take the shot, and rotate the nose guard away from your nose. When you're done photographing, unsnap the nose guard and store it in your camera bag. Brilliant, no? Happy new year!

  -yoram