Re: "Nose grease" update

Doesn't your LCD have a transparent, removable plastic cover?

On 12/27/2010 11:19 PM, Bob wrote:
A while back I asked about ways to minimize, or eliminate, "nose grease"
on the LCD on my dslr. One thing I thought that might help was the
Hoodman HoodEYE Digital SLR Camera Eyecup.

Wellllll, Santa brought me one. It works well keeping extraneous light
out of the viewfinder. But iIt doesn't help with the "nose grease"
though. Oh well.

Bob